How would you like to have a mindset that enables you to inspire the imagination and actions of everyone in your organization?
What if you learned to see more possibilities than problems?
What if small shifts in attitude lead to greater results at work, at home, and in all areas of your life?
Join Sabrina Braham and Dr. Kathy Cramer, the originator and founder of the Asset-Based Thinking Program, which is a way of looking at the world that helps leaders, influencers and their teams to make small shifts in thinking to produce extraordinary impact.
Kathy has been studying effective leaders for almost 30 years. She has been interviewing effective leaders and has developed a system that you can replicate to improve your management style to be an effective women leader.
She also has worked with a lot of clients such as DuPont, Prudential Real Estate, Starbucks, Microsoft as well as many educational and nonprofit organizations. Her latest book is Lead Positive: What Highly Effective Leaders See, Say, and Do
Effective women leader interview tips with Sabrina Braham and Kathy Cramer include:
- How the contagious element of our thoughts and actions infect both the leader and the followers.
- How to shift out of the negativity bias into a positivity bias.
- The keys to staying on the possibility pathway when things are tough.
- A simple technique to change your focus and bias
- The most admired characteristic in America and how you can develop it.
- Useful strategies that help you shift out of ‘deficit thinking’
- The 30 second cure to changing your thinking
- See and seize the emerging opportunities in any situation
- Starting a positive chain reaction
Weaving together neuroscience and positive psychology Kathy Cramer offers a unique and invaluable path to better leadership and inspiring teamwork.
Women are often at a disadvantage when it comes to getting ahead in business. You can help change that!