LEVEL 1: Power and Presence
People follow people, not just great ideas.
That is why becoming a more memorable inspiring, and convincing speaker is so essential to getting results. In this hands-on interactive workshop you will practice the very same tools effective actors and psychologists us in in their communications repertoire. You will learn how to move an audience to action, how to be inspirational and motivational, how to express yourself in a way that changes the minds and hearts of those you address. A skilled facilitator and peers will provide you with real-time, in-depth feedback about what you are doing and saying that makes the most positive impact on an audience. You will learn to see what works for every speaker and how to incorporate others’ high-impact communication strategies into your own presentations.
In addition, you will have the chance to create a concise and compelling statement on the essence of your message. This will include:
- How to create a compelling message
- How to convey passion for your topic in a clear and concise presentation
- How to get others to understand what you do and why it is important
- How to prioritize or decide what you emphasize
- How to do the above in 30 seconds or 60 minutes (and anywhere in between)
- Receive real-time feedback in practice sessions
Session: March 14-15 – Day 1 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Day 2 8:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Fee: $2,450.00 per person (includes book, meals and parking). Not-for-profit and group pricing available.
Class size limited to 6 participants.
Facilitated by John Davis, Partner, The Cramer Institute. Program held at The Knight Center at Washington University in St. Louis